addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › 1 ticket to Compliance, part of LFF

1 ticket to Compliance, part of LFF

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi,

I stupidly managed to double book myself during the film festival. This means that I have an extra ticket for Compliance on the 18th of October at the OWE2, starting at 20:30pm. The ticket cost me £15.

I am posting this message on the boards of the cinema groups to which I am a member and also emailing interested friends, I don't want the ticket to go to waste though, and the LFF don't give refunds so if you'd like it but can't afford the price, make me an offer and you might be lucky!

It's the first screening of the film in the festival so the director might pop along and do a Q&A, although don't take that as a definite!

Victoria