The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › FREE SCREENINGS

FREE SCREENINGS

Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 266
Its OK for women to be sexist against men but not the other way round- its 'positive discrimination'
A former member
Post #: 16
I see you have been a nice boy and remembered what I told you, positive discrimination.
Now I want you to proclaim "Vive la Gynarchie" !
Sandra D.
SandeyDee
Hertford, GB
Post #: 200
Its OK for women to be sexist against men but not the other way round- its 'positive discrimination'

Aw, look at you pretending to be offended! wink

Your guilt-trip cannot harm me! My wings are like a shield of steel! devilish
A former member
Post #: 19

And also "allez les bleus" for the rugby Saturday to test if you're really French...tongue
Sandra D.
SandeyDee
Hertford, GB
Post #: 204

And also "allez les bleus" for the rugby Saturday to test if you're really French...tongue

^ I know what that means and I'm not French!

BTW, The Blues Suck! tongue Nem Jo! Szemet!
A former member
Post #: 20
BTW, The Blues Suck! tongue Nem Jo! Szemet!

We'll see that tomorrow...devilishtongue
A former member
Post #: 2
Wow you guys really have a good group going. I was wondering if you could alert me on your free film screenings so I can announce it to my subscribers. please email me at taige@filmgl.com once a movie, location, and time is set.

The reason is I have a startup website that 's all about free movies including free screenings, advanced screenings, and contests. Check it out:

filmGL.com

Thanks,

Taige
Gabriel
gabrieldasilva
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 303
Yeah we haven't had a free screening for quite some time- its difficult to get a location especially at a decent time. Credit crunch I suppose!
A former member
Post #: 31
Meet people in your area for lunch, dinner or after work drinks today! Discover new restaurants, bars, and taste new food and cocktails! www.sharealunch.com
Business meeting, friendship or dating, www.sharealunch.com
A former member
Post #: 2
Is anyone up for this? http://www.ucl.ac.uk/...­

Historian of Biology and film-buff Dr Joe Cain (UCL Science and Technology Studies) will introduce the Ray Harryhausen's Valley of Gwangi (1969) at a free screening. It sounds ace to me!

There's also a free drinks reception & a private view of the Museum after. Whoop!