The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Les Miserables this Saturday

Les Miserables this Saturday

Yander
Yander
Sydney, AU
Post #: 7
Even though Les Mis lost the monthly movie vote, there clearly were quite a few people interested in seeing it. I'm going rogue and watching this movie anyway, on my own (cue Les Mis musical version hehe) if it comes to it. I'm planning on seeing it at Cineworld Wandsworth at the 6pm session this Saturday 12th January, so if you would like to join me, please send me a message or reply to this thread and I'll send you my details for meeting up for this
A former member
Post #: 5
I would love to see this too!
Melissa
user 73906072
London, GB
Post #: 1
Me too!
Yander
Yander
Sydney, AU
Post #: 9
Excellent :) Kathleen and Melissa, I'll send you my details shortly once I know how many others would like to join, and will email you my mobile number on Friday evening. Hope that's ok?
Yander
Yander
Sydney, AU
Post #: 10
Slight change of plan - Katherine (apologies for the name mixup earlier!) and Melissa would you be happy to see the 6pm session at Greenwich O2 Cineworld instead?
A former member
Post #: 6
Wandsworth would be a lot easier for me (I live in Vauxhall) but I will go with the majority.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Ladies!

Would absolutely love to join you on Saturday, cannot wait for this movie - my favourite musical.

Would prefer O2 Cineworld, but happy to go to Wandsworth.

Please do count me in.

Gen
Melissa
user 73906072
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hello!

I'm not sure I can make it to Wandsworth unless its later in the evening as I live in N. London and have a busy day sorting out boring car stuff. I would prefer the O2 though.

Melissa
Yander
Yander
Sydney, AU
Post #: 12
Hi all,

Following the messages I've received in regards to this, will definitely set the event location as Cineworld O2.

Let's meet at 5:45pm upstairs in front of the candy bars, just up the escalators. Just to make sure we've all got our tickets, then we can head into the cinema together to grab seats. After the movie, if you're up for it we can perhaps go grab food/drinks at one of the bars/restaurants nearby in the complex?

I'll wait until late Friday evening (close to midnight-ish) and then email those of you who have said you're coming with my number.

Hope to meet you all then!
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi,

Sorry but I won't be able to come, I won't be able to get over to the O2 for that time unfortunately. Hope you all have fun (and try not to sing along too loudly!)