Mike Graham
user 81865712
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone

Some of you may be aware and some not, but for the last couple of years I have been trying to become an actor. I have enjoyed the experience but have decided to concentrate on writing and directing. I have written a short film called Without Eve and am looking for backers.
You don't need to be a millionaire to finance a film, I am looking for people to donate as little as £25.00 and they will get their name put on the end credits. I am hoping to go into production in April 2013 with a release date of around August.

I will be entering Without Eve into the 5 main film festivals Sundance, Toronto, Edinburgh, Berlin and Tokyo. Placing it on www.Vimeo,com plus putting the film into DVD format for distribution.

My local cinema have agreed in principle to show my movie before their main film and I am lucky enough to be represented by one of the largest agencies in the world who have also agreed to show my work to some of the larger studios.

If you like the idea of being involved in making a film and having your name on the end credits just click the link below to donate.

http://www.indiegogo....­

Thank's in advance for your support and if you could send this message to all your friends I would be grateful.

Mike