addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › East End Film Festival 22 - 30 April

East End Film Festival 22 - 30 April

A former member
Post #: 6
I put out an idea about the East End Film Festival. It seems like there are a few people interested in attending, but probably not enough to do anything organized. I will definitely go to the VISIONÄRE pop-up cinema on Sunday(http://www.eastendfil...­, but would like to see some of the other events/films as well. If you're interested in going to any of these, send me an email. Or... just post a reply :)

Cheers! Richard
jim l.
user 4363761
London, GB
Post #: 4
Hi, does anyone want to see any of the UK Talent strand at the festival, or Tacqacore on Thursday at the Rich Mix? Jim
Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 489
Sorry, this isn't for me but thanks.

Richard