align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Spare ticket for South Park/Team America at Prince Charles tonight..

Spare ticket for South Park/Team America at Prince Charles tonight..

Laura
user 9820434
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hello,

My friend is ill so I now have a spare ticket for this, if you fancy coming tonight let me know.

Thanks,

Laura
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello,

My friend is ill so I now have a spare ticket for this, if you fancy coming tonight let me know.

Thanks,

Laura

Hi Laura,

Im Shane and that would be awesome to watch the South Park.

Let me know if the tickets are still free or someone has already allocate the ticket thanks.

Shane
Laura
user 9820434
London, GB
Post #: 6
Hi Shane,

Sorry the ticket has already been taken,

Laura

Hello,

Thanks,

Laura

Hi Laura,

Im Shane and that would be awesome to watch the South Park.

Let me know if the tickets are still free or someone has already allocate the ticket thanks.

Shane