Let's please be socially responsible while we're furthering social justice!
Rules of Engagement:
* Arrive on time for the film, or email/call to say you will be late.
* No-show rule: if you are a no-show 2 times, you will be disallowed to RSVP "Yes" - only "Maybe" until you do show. You will be warned after 3 times and after 4 times you will be removed from the group.
* This is also a vegetarian group; we ask that you please choose non-meat selections at dinner.
* Our post-movie discussions are to be considerate - if you disrupt anyone's enjoyment, you will be warned in private. If it happens again, you will be removed from the group.
* If you cannot pay your own way (including 30% for tax and tip), you will be asked to leave. No spotting of any cash.
* We require a $5 deposit to RSVP for a potluck or your written word that you will not no-show to the event. It will be forfeited or you will owe if you cancel 24 hours or less in advance or if you don't show up. It will be returned if you cancel more than a day in advance or if you come with your potluck item.
Thanks in advance for your consideration!
~Your NYC Social Justice Movie & Dinner Organizers
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Cheap Movie Nights||September 26, 2008 9:40 AM||Robyn|