addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jacob Burns Indie Film Fanatics Message Board › Attention All members of the Jacob Burns meetup

Attention All members of the Jacob Burns meetup

Cathy
user 2510555
Group Organizer
Mount Kisco, NY
Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying this snowy Wed.   The Jacob Burns Indie Film Meet up group is looking for a few more organizers and event hosts/hostesses to assist in expanding and improving our group for 2013.  

On Sat. January 19, at 2:30 we will have an organizers coffee meetup.  Please join us at the Black Cow in Pleasantville, its around the corner from the Burns.   Please come if you are a current organizer of our group, or interested in perhaps being an organizer or an occasional event host.   Several members have helped out in hosting events in the past and I thank you. 

Let me know if you are planning to attend.   If you are interested and can't come on Sat afternoon, let me know and perhaps we can meet for coffee another day.  

Hope to see you on Saturday.  .

Cathy & Katie