addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Katie
Katie_W
Irvington, NY
Dear Members,

I hope you all have had wonderful and joyous holidays and here's to the New Year, may it bring you all cheer and good news.

I see that some of you have posted suggestions on the calendar. I encourage you to do this and to reach out to other members of this group to see movies we have not scheduled.

If any of you would like to host a movie for the JBFF group, do not hesitate to contact Kevin, Cathy or I. We can schedule the movie and send out email to the members about the movie. Hosting is simple, just let us know whether you want to meet members before or after the movie and where (near the membership desk or by the front doors is usually the best option). If you would like to host a movie, it would also be helpful if you had a picture of yourself on your profile so that members can identify you, rather than an avatar.

We have posted several new movies for January and February, we hope you can make it to one of them.

Best,

Katie