Orange County Movie Fans Message Board › The 2007 Hot List

The 2007 Hot List

A former member
Post #: 81
2007 is gonna be a big year for movies. What are the ones on the top of your must see list?

Here's my list:

Spidey 3
Grindhouse
Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix (we'll have an event in Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese when this comes out!)
Shrek The Third
Live Free Or Die Hard
A former member
Post #: 56
I haven't time to look into what's out this year, but Harry Potter movie is HIGH on the list, probably No. Uno. I hope it is coming out in the Fall, but it will probably be a Summer Release.

Live Free or Die Hard sounds oh so Bond, so that will be on my list. Will need to write again when I've had a change to see what will be out this year.
A former member
Post #: 7
I don't really know what's coming out this year, but Harry Potter is definitely on my list!
A former member
Post #: 23
2007 is gonna be a big year for movies. What are the ones on the top of your must see list?

Here's my list:

Spidey 3
Grindhouse
Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix (we'll have an event in Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese when this comes out!)
Shrek The Third
Live Free Or Die Hard

Don't really know what else are on tap for 2007 but I mostly like Chris' list. I'm all Shrek-ed out though unless it turns into ala LOTR Return of the King. I would maybe just add Pirates 3.
Russell K
user 3606653
Irvine, CA
Post #: 1
#1: Amazing Grace
#2: 300

I can wait for everything else on rental/on demand/plane/HBO.

RK
A former member
Post #: 42
My list, including some "HOT" sequels or big-budget and some just with awesome directors and casts...

Inland Empire - 12/6, still hoping for this to come to OC
The Lives of Others - 2/9
Zodiac - 3/2
Sunshine - 3/16
Grindhouse - 4/6
Spiderman III - 5/4
Shrek the Third - 5/18
Ocean's 13 - 6/8
Harry Potter V - 6/13
Journey 3D - 6/20
Evan Almighty - 6/22
Ratatouille - 6/29
Hairspray - 7/20
The Simpsons Movie - 7/27
The Visiting - 8/17
Shoot 'Em Up - 9/07
Eastern Promises - 9/07
Beowulf - 11/16
The Mist - 11/21

There are many others that look like they could be really awesome or fall totally flat on their faces, so I'll have to wait to see the buzz on the others.