addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Movie Fans Message Board › All Movie Fans Please Read This

All Movie Fans Please Read This

Jenny B
JENNY91709
Chino Hills, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Everyone,

I normally don't get on the soap box but this is something that everyone as a Meetup member should know.

All our wonderful Organizers take their personal time out to plan these events so we can all meet new people and do something we all like. As many of these events has RSVP's and there are meeting times placed in the announcements.
Please take the time to let them know that you are attending the event and that you will be on time. If not please do not expect to have seats saved for you and do not tell people that you are with Meetup. Because 100% of the time the sponsors of these free screenings are just promoting the movie and they will tell you to stand in line with the rest of the people who where there before you.
Please do not get our Organizers or our group banned from these events by using their names as an excuse to get into the movie and expect to have seats saved for you.
If you are late....just stand in the line behind the rest of the people wait till its your turn to get in and goodluck if you can find a seat.
Thanks taking the time to read and hopefully we all can continue to attends these great get-togethers for free.
A former member
Post #: 80
I'll go ahead and post this disclaimer to my events (both free screenings & regular paid screenings) from now on. Thanks Jenny for sharing.