Announcing a new Meetup for Orange County Movie Fans!
What: Free animated Movie Screening at AMC 30 at the Block - no one under 15 yrs
When: December 12, 2009 1:15 PM
AMC 30 @ The Block
The Block @ Orange 20 City Blvd. West, Ste. 1
Orange, CA 92868
I'm already scheduled for two activities today, so I will not be attending this screening!
MovieTickets.com is pleased to offer You and your family the opportunity to participate in a free, pre-release, film screening of a new animated film from the people who brought you Madagascar
and Kung Fu Panda
. This is an opportunity to provide feedback to Hollywood movie studios about films scheduled for future release!
- You will have to call 877-862-3456 between 11 AM to 8 PM to reserve your spot for the screening
- They will ask you various questions, including the code on the PDF (see link below but the code is 350) and the theater with show time (see father below)
- You must bring a printout of the PDF pass found at this link MovieTickets.com Invitation with you to the screening. Please read all the rules carefully!
- You must bring at least one other person between the ages of 15 to 49 with you, you must also be in this age range.
- You might want to sign up for a Movie-View ID, I believe if you sign up for an account here at Movie-View you might be able to sign up for the screening online as well!
This occurs Saturday, December 12th, 2:00 PM in Brea, CA at AMC 30 at the Block. You must arrive for check-in no later than 1:15 PM for the 2:00 PM Show time.
AMC 30 at the Block
20 City Blvd. West
(Take 5 south, off at City Drive exit, right)
Orange, CA 92868
No camera phones or other recording devices will be allowed in the theater. The company providing this free screening requires your consent to a physical search to ensure you do not possess any device capable of recording audio and/or video.
By attending this private event you agree to the following:
- This invitation is for you and your guest. You and your guest must be between the ages of 15 and 49. No one under the age of 15 (including infants) will be admitted. You must RSVP for anyone attending, and present this pass (remember to print the PDF from the link above) when you arrive.
- Seating cannot be guaranteed.
- This screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. You may not bring any audio or video recording device into the theater (this includes cell phones with cameras). You consent to a physical search of your belongings and person.
- Leaving all bags and cameras at home or in your vehicle is recommended. Any attempted use of recording devices during the screening will result in immediate removal from the theater, forfeiture of the device and may subject you to criminal and civil liability. Please turn all non-camera cell phones and pagers off or to silent mode during the screening.
- No one will be admitted who appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. No one who is dirty or improperly dressed will be allowed to attend the screening. Anyone creating a disturbance or interfering with the screening enjoyment of others in the audience will be removed from the theater.
- No one in the entertainment industry or media will be permitted to attend. Since this is a private recruited audience screening, if you or your guest do not meet the audience criteria for this screening you may not be admitted.
Learn more here:http://movies.meetup....