addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Movie Fans Message Board › Who's interested in watching DVDs/Blu-Rays in a 12-seat theatre?

Who's interested in watching DVDs/Blu-Rays in a 12-seat theatre?

A former member
Post #: 20
Bump to track
A former member
Post #: 133
I just joined the group and would love to go here! I'm free weekdays/nights and weekends. This sounds wonderful to me.

Joanne
A former member
Post #: 22
I think that's a great idea. However, I could only make it generally on weeknights because I work weekends.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm in
Pat P.
user 11442729
Irvine, CA
Post #: 2
I'm in...sounds like fun with a great group of movie fans just like me! Sunday afternoons would be best for me. Thanks for sharing this great idea!
Karen
karensuch
Lake Forest, CA
Post #: 2
This offer is so great! Tho I love comedies like Princess Bride, Airplane, Stir Crazy and The Jerk I appreciate dramas and adventure films too. One that has stayed with me for years is Simon Birch....a movie with depth, compassion, and courage. Karen
A former member
Post #: 26
It's been a month since this thread first started, did I miss the first time together?
A former member
Post #: 10
It's been a month since this thread first started, did I miss the first time together?

Hey Peter, the first movie is Sunday, Feb 28 - The Fallen Idol. I'm considering having two movie GTG's each month at this location. We'll see how the first one goes.