Orange County Movie Fans Message Board › Possible Group Event: "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"...

Possible Group Event: "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"...

Guy
yzzzguy
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 1,163
Hello, all!

I just called the Regal University Town Center 6 and they assurred me that this movie will be there until July 1 (it's been there since April).

I'm not an organizer for this group so if y'all have suggestions as to when you're available to see this - please let me know either via email or through the posting on the Meetup web site. As for me...I'm somewhat flexible. The only times I can't make are tomorrow evening (i.e. Tuesday, June 22...class time) and Saturday morning/afternoon (June 26) until after 5 PM (another class time). So we're talking the 6:45 PM or 9:55 PM showing (weekdays and Saturday for me) or all day Sunday (i.e. 11:50 am, 3:20 PM, 6:45 PM or 9:55 PM).

Now - the second film ("The Girl Who Played With Fire") is scheduled to open at the Regal University Town Center 6 on Friday, July 9. [Although the third film - "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest" was released in Sweden last year - it has not yet been scheduled for a US release but maybe this fall.]

http://millenniumfilm...­

Let me know ASAP! Then we can get an "official" event posted on the Meetup group page.

Thanks!

Guy
email: see my mailing list mailing or submit via the email link on my profile
Cindy
user 12397134
Diamond Bar, CA
Post #: 1
Hello, all!

I just called the Regal University Town Center 6 and they assurred me that this movie will be there until July 1 (it's been there since April).

I'm not an organizer for this group so if y'all have suggestions as to when you're available to see this - please let me know either via email or through the posting on the Meetup web site. As for me...I'm somewhat flexible. The only times I can't make are tomorrow evening (i.e. Tuesday, June 22...class time) and Saturday morning/afternoon (June 26) until after 5 PM (another class time). So we're talking the 6:45 PM or 9:55 PM showing (weekdays and Saturday for me) or all day Sunday (i.e. 11:50 am, 3:20 PM, 6:45 PM or 9:55 PM).

Now - the second film ("The Girl Who Played With Fire") is scheduled to open at the Regal University Town Center 6 on Friday, July 9. [Although the third film - "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest" was released in Sweden last year - it has not yet been scheduled for a US release but maybe this fall.]

http://millenniumfilm...­

Let me know ASAP! Then we can get an "official" event posted on the Meetup group page.

Thanks!

Guy
email: see my mailing list mailing or submit via the email link on my profile

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was a great movie...I can't wait until the second one comes out. That will be a definite meet up activity! Cindy
Guy
yzzzguy
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 1,175
I've seen the movie, too, and since I haven't received any responses to my query...y'all are on your own.

I'm about to watch the second movie at home (shh!!!) but I'll go see it at the theater with other people if an event is set up.

The US release of the DVD of the first film is slated for July 9. And casting for the US remake hasn't closed yet but Daniel Craig seems the front-runner for the role of Blomkvist. As far as the role of Salander...it's really a crap shoot. The two favored by Noomi Rapace are Christina Ricci and Ellen Page...either one of which I would vote for although I have a darkhorse favorite that no one else has recommended...