addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Movie Fans Message Board › New Meetup: HEREAFTER with MATT DAMON: SATURDAY 10/30

New Meetup: HEREAFTER with MATT DAMON: SATURDAY 10/30

susan
user 6096275
Huntington Beach, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Orange County Movie Fans!

What: HEREAFTER with MATT DAMON: SATURDAY 10/30

When: Saturday, October 30, 2010 4:30 PM

Where: Bella Terra Mall
7777 Edinger Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

We will meet inside of the theater lobby at the tables and chairs. The movie starts at 445 so we should get there a little early.I will be wearing a set of black spiders on my head that stand up from my hair. You wont be able to miss them!!! Later, it will still be early enough to shop, get some gelato or grab a bite as a group. If you are headed to a party ,then the early start time should accomodate you. Hope to see you there.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­