align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The SD Action and Horror Movie Fans/Filmmakers Meetup Group Message Board › Call for Interest: Viscera Film Festival Team 2012

Call for Interest: Viscera Film Festival Team 2012

Jaz
Jaznups
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 2
Hey all,

I've just participated in the first annual Geek Girl Con in Seattle and saw some amazing Women in Horror Films via the Viscera Film Festival and thought we should try to participate for 2012. I'm putting it out there to see if anyone's interested. It doesn't have to be an all women team it just needs to be 50/50 (and a woman producer and/or director) and I'm willing to put in the work to produce a short.

Email me if you're interested.
~Jaz

Check out last year's trailer: