add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Atlanta Pirates and Wenches Guild Message Board › Sponsorship idea

Sponsorship idea

Charlz O.
user 13076144
Kennesaw, GA
Post #: 1
I think it'd be cool to rustle up a sponsor. I have an idea already.

I've drank Blackheart spiced rum. It's ok stuff. Their PR person was really cool. I wrote with her a bit, asking about who did their bottle artwork, which is very pinup. They even sent me a complimentary poster. Hell, I don't even have a bar to hang it in, haha. All in all they seem like good salts. I think we're cool enough to impress a sponsorship out of them.
A former member
Post #: 4
maybe we could take pics of ourselves drinking Blackheart rum in garb and send it to them to encourage their sponsorship.....
Bonnie B.
Lagrange, GA
Post #: 27
I be learnin' since I was a wee pirate that you can never trust a pirate on dry land. I always be a bit wary o' folks what want to give us goods. What will they be wantin' next? We'd best be consulting with Davy Jones afore we sell our souls. Just puttin' in me two shillin's worth. I'll go with whatever the Captain says.