Atlanta Pirates and Wenches Guild Message Board › May 5-6 Schedule Conflicts

May 5-6 Schedule Conflicts

Agave
agavepatti
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
Ahoy, mateys! The GA Ren Faire folks have picked the weekend of May 5-6 for Pirates Weekend which is the same weekend as the Tall Ships in Savannah. Thar has been lots of talk and interest in the Tall Ships event but the Pirates Weekend at the GA Ren Faire is a big annual event fer the APWG. The Tall Ships go to Charleston the next weekend (Mothers Day weekend). What say ye? Which event will ye be interested in attending?
Maelstrom Mel F.
user 13278703
Commerce, GA
Post #: 1
I'll be at Ren Fest.....
A former member
Post #: 34
I will probably have to be doing the walk on Tybee and be in Savannah... I enjoy Ren Fest, but the walk is more important to me. We may not be doing either if Chris gets his job, and that won't be a bad reason to miss both events. :-)
Dan H.
user 14287592
Warner Robins, GA
Post #: 1
RenFest is a major event and the people look forward to the Pirates on Pirate weekend each year. Dungeon Dan and Kruel Kathy will be doing RenFest on May 5-6.
William Jason C.
user 12535509
Asheville, NC
Post #: 2
I hope to go to the Ren Faire. I've previously only been to one that was in Maryland several years ago. I'd love to go to this Georgia one as good ole Cap'n Jack and hopefully meet some other pirates and hopefully specifically other POTC costumed characters.
Lady w.
user 4247922
Decatur, GA
Post #: 93
Ok you have to go to GARF as Pirate weekend falls on my weekend off and I filnaly get to do something with the group.
Bloody Sam R.
user 9790803
Cartersville, GA
Post #: 13
We would LOVE ta do tall ships, but, alas, thar be not enough coin ta make th' trip, Therefore, we'll be at GARF, savvy?