Atlanta Pirates and Wenches Guild Message Board › Pirates of the South Calendar 2013!!

Pirates of the South Calendar 2013!!

A former member
Post #: 35
I have been getting photos in my email for my FIRST annual Pirates of the South calendar. I have not announced the winners for the 12 months yet, but I was wondering if you all thought it would be a good seller.

I can tell you that you'll see pirates such as Captains Bloody Sam Rackham and Youngblood, Dungeon Dan, and Israel Hands! There are many more, but this is just a few!! All photos are taken by me at some point during 2011 or 2012 at events around the Southeast.

There is no partial nudity, and the calendar has men and women that have given permission to be in the calendar. If they own a business, the business web site or info is on their page. Some may be featured more than once in a group shot, so please don't take that to heart and think I am favoring that person. I just think the shots are AH-MAY-ZING!

Calendars are $15.99, no shipping, and I have 1 week to get in my order to be delivered November 1. More can be ordered, but I need to have them by Aug. 1 at least. Anyone interested? I can send the cover photo to anyone that wants to see it. Thanks for your time!
Bloody Sam R.
user 9790803
Cartersville, GA
Post #: 14
Methinks it be GREAT idear! I'll take one!!biggrin
Georgia B.
user 7064160
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 14
Aye, I want one too!
Precious Fleur de ...
user 19430211
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I'd be interested in the calendar and so would me mateys Cap'n Casey and Highland Jules.
A former member
Post #: 36
SUPER!!! I worked on it yesterday. I think you will all appreciate it's simplicity, creativity, and pirate faces you KNOW!! There are no digital "enhancements" to anyone in the photos. The photos are aged and tinted, but what you see in your pirates is what you'd see face to face. It's really a refreshing look at the wonderful people who make up part of this wonderful pirate's life!!!