addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Pirates and Wenches Guild Message Board › Logdings for Pirate Weekend at the Ren.

Logdings for Pirate Weekend at the Ren.

Cap'n Savage (.
user 14451909
Taylors, SC
Post #: 13
Ahoy Mates,Me name is Cap'n Savage have been part of your gang of no goods for quite awhile that would be 04-09-11 but since I live in upper SC I don't get to the Big city of Atlanta that much.I also belong to the Brethren of the Caroline out of Charlotte NC. I am coming down to Pirate Weekend at the Ren.By myself since my first mate has got to work.And I can't get any of the Brethren to make a commitment on going.So my question to you is there anyone that lives near the the Ren. That could help put up a lone Pirate.So I don't have to spend my last pieces of 8 to have a Grand Time.I'll even bring the RUM.I usually come down on Friday after noon so I can get up,And get a early start and avoid the morning mayhem at the gates on Saturday and Sunday.Sometimes I leave Sunday after the Ren.But I have also been known to wait till Monday Morning depending on Rum Consumption.The reason I'm doing this is I HATE to Party,Pillage,Plunder all by myself. If not I understand you don't know me from Black Beard.But if someone is interested you can look me up on FaceBook. Thank You Kindly Cap'n Savage of the Dynasty aka Rodney Sorrell cell 864-982-6543