addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Pirates and Wenches Guild Message Board › 'Ere's the lot of it...

'Ere's the lot of it...

A former member
Post #: 26
Ahoy, mates, wenches, & derelict bags of bones! Me crew and meself wish to remind ye that while in yer mask, secrecy creates ambiance. The mys'try of the masquerade be a right intriguin' situation. Each Capt'n an' 'is crew will not be announced upon entry to the grand ball. Rather, upon unmaskin', we'd like ta call ye out by yer crew name. If'n we don't have the proper communication ta perform the aforementioned, scrawl a message to us so as'n ta make sure thar be no mistakin' about it! Savvy?? (for those of ye that be tendin' to get lost in such words- send us your crew names please!)
Calico Ann R.
CalicoAnnRackham
Cartersville, GA
Post #: 38
Can't wait!!!
Bloody Sam R.
user 9790803
Cartersville, GA
Post #: 6
Aye! we be seein' ye in just over a week.

'Til the Morrow,

Bloody Sam Rackham
1st Mate o' The Cursed Few
Ship's Carpenter o' The Atlanta Pirates & Wenches Guild
Associate Member o' The St. Augustine Swashbucklers
Bonnie B.
barbielunchbox
Lagrange, GA
Post #: 20
Aye, this be quite excitin' fer me. I don't be knowin' who I am on a good day!