Once again, the Strand Theater in Clinton is hosting their Summer Movie Classics. A different classic movie every Monday night through July and August. The Strand sells a Summer Pass for $25. If you're going to see more than 4 movies from June to September, it's worth buying it.
At the height of summer tourist season, a resort town on a Massachusetts island is terrorized by a great white shark. Jaws is the original summer blockbuster. It's one of Steven Spielberg's first films and it's still scary after all these years.
The movie starts at 7:00. We'll plan to meet outside the lobby at 6:00. Jaws is always popular at the Strand, so we'll need plenty of time if we want to get in, let alone get good seats. If you need to reach me, my cell phone number is[masked]-0455.
- July 8 - Jaws (1975)
- July 15 - Back to the Future (1985)
- July 22 - Rebel Without a Cause (1955)
- July 29 - Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- August 5 - Chariots of Fire (1981)
- August 12 - Rain Man (1988)
- August 19 - E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (1982)
- August 26 - Vertigo (1958)