The Worcester Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Sharknado @ Blackstone Valley

Sharknado @ Blackstone Valley

Jessa P.
user 71388212
Holden, MA
Post #: 2
I am likely the only person going to the theater to see Sharknado; however, I thought I would post a message to see if anyone else was interested.

Blackstone Valley is participating in the theater screenings with a midnight show on Friday, August 3rd. I will be there :-)

http://youtu.be/l5g_4...­
David B.
davidb1969
Group Organizer
Worcester, MA
Post #: 18
Hi Jessa. I often get confused with midnight schedules. You mean it's at midnight on Saturday, August 3? So we should meet at 11:30 PM on Friday, August 2?

If it's Friday night/Saturday AM, I will join you for Sharknado.
David B.
davidb1969
Group Organizer
Worcester, MA
Post #: 19
Has anyone seen @TheTweetOfGod on Twitter? One of the posts was "Sharknado! Why didn't I think of that?"
Katherine
user 13632060
Worcester, MA
Post #: 1
I'm thinking of going to this - though were you going to meet anywhere FIRST ? That might entice me to be out at the theatre at that time - otherwise inertia might set in and I'll be on the couch. Pls call me XXX-XXX-XXXX. Thanks! Katherine
roni
milkyway
Worcester, MA
Post #: 19
There are alot of crazies out there, and I advise for your safety, that you don't freely give out your cell numbers, address and even your last name. There have been too many instances, where this has come back to bite you. If you notice neither Dan or Chris don't make their address public...and there are many,many good reasons for this... please, please, be careful of the info you are putting out there. Roni
David B.
davidb1969
Group Organizer
Worcester, MA
Post #: 20
Thanks Roni. Fortunately, being the organizer allows me to edit people's messages. Katherine, I hope you don't mind, but I edited out your cell phone number. I already have it anyway. smile And I'm not crazy.
David B.
davidb1969
Group Organizer
Worcester, MA
Post #: 21
Katherine and I saw Sharknado last night. It was terrible, but at least it wasn't too dull. It was ridiculous enough to be entertaining.