addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Worcester Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Information on living in area

Information on living in area

A former member
Post #: 13
Hi, I moved down here a few months ago and may be looking to live in Worcester. I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if there are sections of the city I should avoid. As well, if anyone is renting out/knows someone who is renting out an apartment, I'd love to hear! Thank you! Looking forward to the X-Men movie tonight! ~Chris
Bonnie G.
user 10828425
Worcester, MA
Post #: 1
There's a third floor, 2 bedroom apt. opening up in my building (6 units). If you want, I'll check w/ my landlord to see if it is still available. I live in a decent area- I go walking early in the morning (when I can drag myself out of bed).

Three deckers are spacious, but not well insulated and most don't have off street parking.

Columbus Park, Main South, Kelly Square, and Vernon Hill areas can be a little sketchy- beware. Same with William St/Bedoin St area.

Bonnie