align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Sacramento At The Movies Group Message Board › Our Fifteen Minutes of Fame!

Our Fifteen Minutes of Fame!

Chip
user 6712279
Fair Oaks, CA
Post #: 62

As some of you already know, Inside Publications featured our "Sacramento at the Movies" meetup for the month of February, 2011, including an interview with Markus and a photo of some of who attended "Blue Valentine" in front of the Crest Theatre. They publish three Sacramento neighborhood publications, "Inside Arden," "Inside the City," and "Inside East Sacramento," and the article appeared in all three magazines. The one in "Inside the City" had the photo in color! Here's a link to a PDF version if you'd like to see the article: Inside the City. (The article begins on page 48.)

Below is a low-resolution picture of the first page of the article.

LPM
user 4574306
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
That's awesome!
I read the article, I think it gets the gist of it, in a limited space... it was nice.

Ya'll gonna get flooded with new members now! :)
I guess we'll check it out next week!
Needless to say, going to the movies is not the same without the post-movie discussion/drinks/eats.

Congratulations! The photo looks great as well, with the renewed Crest façade in the background. Should have made it to the cover!