addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento At The Movies Group Message Board › Gulio Cesare (Julius Caesar - Metropolitan Opera LIVE) at Natomas Regency (T

Gulio Cesare (Julius Caesar - Metropolitan Opera LIVE) at Natomas Regency (Truxel Road) April 27 at 9 a.m.

Debi E.
dearlosac
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 150
My daughter & I have been going to see the Live Opera productions from NYC & are absolutely loving them. Last night we made it thru PARSIFAL (6:30 pm - 12:30 am)!! Amazing production & talent. So, I thought I'd let you know we'll be going to see Julius Caesar LIVE also - Saturday, April 27 at 9 a.m. our time (starts at 12 noon in NYC) or it also shows again via ENCORE on Weds. May 15th at 6:30 p.m.
We go to the Natomas Regency theatre because of the seating & we always have a row to ourselves & can do yoga stretches in the aisles at intermissions. These broadcasts are wonderful because they interview the cast as they come off the stage out of breath, the directors, conductors, cast members of future productions for a sneak preview and you go behind the curtain to see the stage crew hard at work between Acts. It's better than being there in many ways (which I have been) because they are larger than life & you get all these extras during intermission that attendees never see PLUS it's only $18 to $24 which is an absolute bargain for the best seats in the house. So - if anyone else wants to go we could put it on the calendar & decide whether we want to go Saturday, April 27th 9 a.m. or Wednesday, May 15th 6:30 pm. WARNING: with the intermissions & interviews this season finale runs about 4 1/2 hours! Here is a link in case you want to read more about it: www.fathomevents.com/#!gulio-cesare Hope to see you there - very rewarding experience. New season starts in October so this is the last performance for a while.