add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Leeds Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Revolutionary Road BBC4 tonight 9pm

Revolutionary Road BBC4 tonight 9pm

user 8204205
Group Organizer
Leeds, GB
Post #: 778
If you haven't seen this and you've got BBC4 available to you I recommend it for two brilliant acting performances. 9pm tonight. Kate Winslet won the oscar that year for The Reader but she was better in this, imo. Sam Mendes directs.
user 73650962
Shipley, GB
Post #: 6
I agree Frankie. In fact this is just the kind of movie i avoid. My thought pattern is thus "uh..ugh...nah". But i actually watched it once and and would now describe it with a string of superlatives.