Leeds Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Urgent Message re Byzantium - needs a host

Urgent Message re Byzantium - needs a host

Frankie
user 8204205
Group Organizer
Leeds, GB
Hi all, sorry for the late notification but I have a chance to get some work done on my car tomorrow (for free) if I get over to my cousin's tonight, which is too good an opportunity to miss, and so I am going to have to not show up for tonight's movie. My car door's electric motor needs replacing you see.
I am really sorry about this. I am going to leave the movie scheduled but it needs someone to host it. Essentially this simply means meeting up at the top of the escalator at 9:10 and going in together.
If you need to change your rsvp as a result of this please do so, otherwise I hope you manage to meetup, and again I am sorry I have to cancel.
Regards to all
Frankie
Frankie
user 8204205
Group Organizer
Leeds, GB
Post #: 793
Ooh I understand that the movie wasn't very good! My apologies! The good news is I got the electric window motor replaced and the radio and cd repaired on the car, and got very (very) drunk into the bargain. Happy days!