addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Leeds Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › A Field In England

A Field In England

Blanca L.
Blancal
Alcalá de Henares, ES
Post #: 76
Ben Wheatley’s A Field in England will be the first ever UK film released simultaneously in cinemas, on DVD and BluRay, on Film4 and on VoD on Friday 5th July. I loved Sightseers last year in the Leeds Film Festival and this one looks great.

Anyone interested in meeting together to watch it on TV on Friday 5th July. It is screening at 10.45PM, we could organize something before the screening.
Frankie
user 8204205
Group Organizer
Leeds, GB
Post #: 802
Hi. I'm at a works do involving free drinks from 1pm...erm...will be 'off-planet' by then Luz!
Mat
Retro-Mat
Leeds, GB
Post #: 59
Enjoy the works do, Frankie.

Sounds a great film, Blanca. I'd like to join in, if something can be arranged.
Blanca L.
Blancal
Alcalá de Henares, ES
Post #: 77
Sounds sensible Frankie. We will be arranging something Mat, let see it if there is more interest and will put something together according to it.