A former member
Post #: 13
hello everyone, my name is jessica. i grew up in kingwood, tx in the 90s and moved to san antonio for college and then out of state for my ex-boyfriend. due to that not working out i recently moved back to kingwood. i don't really have a friend or network base here and am hoping to meet new people as i start a new chapter in my life here. :)

in fort wayne IN i was apart of a yoga studio called pranayoga school of yoga and health and i found my first real community there. i was able to be a karma yogi there which afforded me the ability to use a studio which i never could financially afford to do which got me the ability to do guided meditation in an awesome enviornment 3-4 days a week every week. i gained spiritual insight, being able to meet and work with people who are truly positive and for the first time in awhile seriously into being green and working to better the world and themselves and eating right. i never had that before and i loved it. it was part of what helped me realize i need to love myself enough to do what i need to do to be the best me which was to end the relationship. i realized through that that finding a yoga studio and a yoga community for me is #2 priorty after getting a job. so i am putting my feelers out looking for like minded people to meet and become friends with. hoping to meet you soon.