addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Diana
user 6128920
New York, NY
I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Saturday afternoon! I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to send an individual email to our new Meetup members, but I'm certainly looking forward to meeting at least some of you tomorrow morning. You'll find me in front of the Nature Center with a bright pink-ish colored top on. I plan to arrive at 8:15 AM.

For those of you who can't make it this week, I hope you'll join us sometime in the future.

A lotus to you,
Diana