align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Minneapolis Tennis Meetup Group Message Board › 4.5 Hitting Partner wanted!

4.5 Hitting Partner wanted!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, looking for a male 4.5-5.0 hitting partner that would be up for hitting in the evenings once a week in the SW suburbs. I'd be up for sets and hitting drills like directionals. So, if your looking for a competitive partner too, let me know! Jeff
Masekela W.
user 6833159
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
Hi Jeff,

I would love to hit with you sometime. I am a 4.5 player and looking for likewise as well. Send me an email at masekelawyke@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mas
Luke
user 6489715
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 6
Hi Jeff and Mas,

I'm a 4.5 - 5.0 player as well looking to start hitting more this summer. I'm in Uptown Minneapolis but could meet at a park near the SW suburbs. This week any night except Thursday works for me -- let me know if one of you is still looking to hit this week. Email is lukewilcox10@gmail.com and cell is 605-360-6020.

Thanks,
Luke
Abel
user 67446242
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a 4.0 player with USTA. I'm also looking for a hitting partner in the Minnetonka / Prior Lake area.
Michael S.
user 11974406
Minneapolis, MN
4.0 to 4.5 looking for weekly hitting partnering Edina area