align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Minneapolis Tennis Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Doubles players in Hopkins/Minnetonka/Plymouth area

Looking for Doubles players in Hopkins/Minnetonka/Plymouth area

A former member
Post #: 37
My doubles partner and I are looking for some opponents to play matches against. We are just starting out our league season (3.0) and need some practice!! If anyone is in the Hopkins, Minnetonka, or Plymouth area and available for weeknight evening play, let me know. Maybe we can even get enough for more than one court!
Angela
A former member
Post #: 40
We are no longer looking for players, but I cannot figure out how to delete my original post from the message board. If one of the organizers happens to see this post, please delete this discussion. Thanks!