addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
jon d.
user 38495792
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 34
Sven is finally a movie worth seeing, three stars!
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 98
heh. Thanks!
jon d.
user 38495792
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 39
You know, he's got a good beat I can dance to. I give him two stars.
Jon L.
user 13290382
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 35
Congrats Sven. 3 Stars is not an easy achievement. :) Now the 4th star I have not got yet either and it is a huge milestone. Hopefully mid year I will have it :) The way you are going you will beat me though :)
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 109
Thanks Jon L! Was just over a year ago I played my first session Quest for Perfection Part 1 at the old Source location. We have a great community in the TC area.

And a big congrats to Jon D on his second star. Tower wouldn't go off so smoothly without his help.
Zach K.
Hasdrubal
Fargo, ND
Post #: 2
Good job, way to go, and other platitudes as appropriate! =)
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 133
Congrats on our very own Ryan Bolduan on becoming a 4 star GM. Woot!

Is he our region's first? How is that possible?!
Andy C.
user 16372461
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 123
Congrats on our very own Ryan Bolduan on becoming a 4 star GM. Woot!

Is he our region's first? How is that possible?!

He is, and will be quickly followed in April by Ryan Blomquist and myself, and Jon Lamkin in perhaps May.

Ryan Bolduan was very close (3-4 scenarios) when he resigned his post as V-C and got it at Con of the North running We Be Goblins of all things.
Jon L.
user 13290382
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 64
I FINALLY made my Fourth Star as of the 15th of June.. man what a trip hehe :)
Andy C.
user 16372461
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 139
Congrats Jon. Pick a day that I'm not coordinating FFG and I'll help ya with Day of the Demon.