align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Ray A.
user 16627941
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Who's with me?
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 107
Unfortunately its the same weekend as a major event I'm helping host. Was hoping to make my maiden voyage in 2013.

Maybe 2014.
jon d.
user 38495792
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 37
I'm going.
Joshua F.
Barbax
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I'm going
Ray A.
user 16627941
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
I'm trying to organize enough folks for a playable car. Last year Kevin and I Skype'd in one player and strong-armed a hitchhiker into playing so and got in one scenario on the way down. We're hoping to do better this year. I will be reserving a room somewhere and may be looking for roommates. The registration for hotels starts on Tuesday and all the good rooms will go insanely fast. It looks like Pathfinder moved up to a larger space this year, maybe some of the Gen Con veterans could offer some insight into how this will affect hotel selection.
Ray A.
user 16627941
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
All set at the Hyatt Regency.
Michael M.
user 50981912
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
I'll be there as usual. I'm hoping I get into some of my non-PFS events this year. Either way, I'm sure it'll be fun! :)
Ray A.
user 16627941
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
GM sign up and event list are up. Really looking forward to the special and exclusives. How much GMing are folks signing up for? Are you playing or GMing the special?
jon d.
user 38495792
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 43
GM sign up and event list are up. Really looking forward to the special and exclusives. How much GMing are folks signing up for? Are you playing or GMing the special?

I will be running a table of Bonekeep Levels 1 and 2, as well as the GenCon special. I am running 8 slots this year. I posted my gm schedule here if you are interested. I have a particularly deadly Thursday. Bwahahahaha!
Gary S.
user 75703212
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
I wish I could make it this year. Setting my sites on 2014. Just an idea though. A few of the guys from Lacrosse back in the LG days, would take Amtrack to get there. So they could play all the way there and back. Not sure what there rates are these days, but its much more comfortable to play there than it is in a car. And if you know of a friend traveling by car, you might be able to bribe them into picking you up at the station and getting you to your hotel room.