Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › RPG Superstar Play-Testing during CotN

RPG Superstar Play-Testing during CotN

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everybody, this is Joseph Kellogg, brother of the illustrious Jacob Kellogg. If you follow the Paizo forums as obsessively as I do, you may know that I just made it into the Top 16 of their RPG Superstar competition. I'd like to start preparing for Round 4 as soon as possible, but it looks like the only weekend between the release of the rules and the entry deadline is the weekend of Con of the North, which I've already made plans to attend. So Jacob suggested that I drop in here and see if anyone would be open to play-testing an encounter sometime in the evening of Friday and Saturday (15th and 16th). Let me or Jacob know if you're interested. Thanks!

~Joseph Kellogg
A former member
Post #: 37
"Illustrious"?
Ray A.
user 16627941
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
I want in.
Andy C.
user 16372461
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 119
This would be awesome to help. I just don't see how I will be able to fit it into my extremely full PFS schedule at Con of the North however.

But, if you wanted to give me the text, I could give it a once over and give you my thoughts on what I think might be bad or good or wonky about it.
Ryan C. B.
user 55122702
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
Hi Joseph,

Both Friday and Saturday evening I run the scenario, "The Disappeared," a timed event. It would mean starting fairly late, but because it ends so quickly relative to other Pathfinder Society scenarios I will be available for your playtest during the latter half of the slot. Let me know, and good luck in the RPG Superstar competition!

Ryan B.