align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Andy C.
user 16372461
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 127
A good buddy of mine, the fellow who used to be partners in Mirkwood back in the day, Clayton Capra, asked me to let everyone know of a new game store in town that he is trying to support.

Pathfinders,
We have such an awesome gaming community here in the Twin Cities area. Most of the gamers I meet are friendly and happy to help other gamers get involved in the hobby. I want to let everyone know about the new Games Workshop store opening up in Eden Prairie MN.
I know this a roleplaying group but I also know among gamers there is a lot of cross over. Lots of board gamers love RPG’s and lots of Role Players like miniatures games. I also know role players love the lore, background and history of created fantasy worlds. The store will carry novels, audio books and audio dramas published by Black Library with new releases every month.
Let everyone know about the new store. This is also a shout out to “Like” the store on Facebook. When you like the store on Facebook you will find out about new releases for models and books, events, leagues and find out about the goings on in the hobby community. http://www.facebook.c...­
Clayton C.
user 69123782
Lakeville, MN
Post #: 1
Thanks for the post Andy!
Saturday April 27th, opening day is going to be amazing here are some events we have planned.
Conversion Competition - We'll provide the bitz, you bring the tools, excitement, and creative genius!
Space Marine Painting Competition - Grab a Space Marine and paint your heart out! Be sure to bring your paint and brushes for this fun painting contest!
Scenario Challenge Competition - Bring your favorite 40K or Warhammer Fantasy army and/or the Lord of the Rings forces and face your opponents in quick, fun scenarios.
Check the facebook page for updates http://www.facebook.c...­