addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › Subject Death and What it Means for You

Subject Death and What it Means for You

Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 231
Only thing I would add to this discussion is if play a level 4 or level 7 pregen and you can't apply it to a PC that is at or above level 4 or 7 respectively. Keys words being "hold the credit".
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 791
Depending on the method you plan to use to get back to life and what preparations you made ahead of time (fingernails in the venture captain's office) you may need to get the body back before it can be restored to life. If your pregen is not restored to life by the end of the scenario, the death carries over to whatever character you apply the chronicle to.
The "fingernails in the venture captain's office" does not work. I don't know why people keep referencing this. Resurrection specifically says "...the portion receiving the spell must have been part of the creature's body at the time of death."
Douglas V
user 5279120
Stillwater, MN
Post #: 155
What if the Venture-Captain killed him? Has that ever happened in PFS?

Of course, the chances of PFS helping the character come back from the dead under such circumstances doesn't sound hopeful.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 805
Added a section on what happens if you're playing a pre-gen and uploaded it to the Files area. Let me know if anyone sees mistakes or something that needs to be added.