addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 11
I am taking a "Stay-cation" on the week of April 29-May 3... was thinking that perhaps once or twice during this week, I could get a group together to play some PFS.

At this time it is merely a thought, but wanted to see if there was any interest. I'm talking about an afternoon game, probably 11:00-17:00, if possible. It'd be great if we could have it at one of the hosting stores locally, as well.

Just throwing it out there. I don't have any clue yet as to what would be run, or anything. If there was enough interest, maybe we'd do a module (split between two days?)

Thanks!
Jack...
Robert Edwin N.
RobertENies
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Starting at 11 on a weekday would conflict with my work. If it were at 1PM I can make it any day but Tuesday. I'd say avoid Thursday as there's already weekday games that night.

Please note that I'm rather limited in the scenario's I haven't played at low levels. If your intent is 1-5 I might need to get you a list.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 14
Starting at 11 on a weekday would conflict with my work. If it were at 1PM I can make it any day but Tuesday. I'd say avoid Thursday as there's already weekday games that night.

Please note that I'm rather limited in the scenario's I haven't played at low levels. If your intent is 1-5 I might need to get you a list.

I could probably manage a 1-6 event... that'd be fine!

Monday and Tuesday would be out for that starting time due to other conflicts... and I'd be up for pretty much any game (to run, that is). Feel free to make suggestions, and even suggest a place. If we can get a min of 4 players, I'll run on one of the days. (Or, alternatively, if someone wanted to run, I'd be a player, since I've probably played far fewer events than most people around).

Robert, if you want it PM me with the list you could play, that'd be cool.
Douglas V
user 5279120
Stillwater, MN
Post #: 132
There is a chance I could attend a Wednesday game. All my characters are 5 and below. Try finding a store and posting the event, you'd probably attract more folks who may check the schedule more than they check the message boards. And you'd have a spot to discuss scenarios.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 16
This game is "scheduled" for Wednesday, May 1.

We'll be playing Voice in the Void, at Tower Games, starting as soon as we can (2:00 store opening).

For sure, we'd be doing either 1-2 or 3-4.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 17

Your wish is my command... we'll be doing Voice in the Void on Wednesday, starting at 2:00.
Douglas V
user 5279120
Stillwater, MN
Post #: 134
Bumping this as a reminder to other folks. We now have two tables opened up and can run the minimum of four players each. That leaves room for anyone else that want to get their gaming fix on a wednesday.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 18
Bumping this as a reminder to other folks. We now have two tables opened up and can run the minimum of four players each. That leaves room for anyone else that want to get their gaming fix on a wednesday.

Also note that now Dave Cook has volunteered a choice of scenarios, in case people have already played Voice in the Void. The other two options are Murder on the Throaty Mermaid or The Icebound Outpost.