addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › Pathfinder Society Announcements (From the Know Direction Podcast)

Pathfinder Society Announcements (From the Know Direction Podcast)

Ryan
TheBoldr
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 169
Here are some of the highlights that aren't spoilery.

• All Kitsune characters have contracted rabies and had to be put down. No remake credit allowed.
  • Wealth by level is changing so playing up will provide NO BENEFIT for characters. You will earn gold appropriate for the tier you should have played at (if playing up), or the level you played at (if playing down).
  • NO FACTION MISSIONS in season 5. There will be an overarching goal for each faction with a reporting checkbox of "was goal X met? on select scenarios.
  • Far more scenarios with the concept of, "if you're a member of Sczarni, you'll want to play Scenario X" will occur (similar to the way Cheliax was handled).
  • In above scenarios, there will be faction specific boons.
  • Two (surprising) factions are gone (another thread with spoilers for this one).
  • New format for Pathfinder Tales will have four books per sheet with a bigger permanent reward if you have all four.
  • New chronicles for APs will be sanctioned in reverse order (and for all new APs).

One of the above is a wish rather than a specific actual announcement. See if you can guess which one.
Brian L.
Wraithcannon
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 56
SOMEBODY doesn't like Kitsune's, I'm guessing that's the wish.
Robert Edwin N.
RobertENies
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
Not Foxxy Bobby! /tear
Jon L.
user 13290382
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 50
So my racial boon for CotN is worthless then? damn this ticks me off now!
Ryan
TheBoldr
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 171

Remember - one of the aforementioned items was more of a wish by myself than an actual statement made during the podcast (guess you'll have to watch the podcast to figure out which one).
jon d.
user 38495792
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 48

Remember - one of the aforementioned items was more of a wish by myself than an actual statement made during the podcast (guess you'll have to watch the podcast to figure out which one).

I would say more about the list, but I am covered by an NDA on all items. But, let's just say Pam Grier would not be happy.
Ryan C. B.
user 55122702
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 23

Ryan - look who posted. I think he might be joking. Just a hunch, though.
Douglas V
user 5279120
Stillwater, MN
Post #: 133
I would have guessed that the playing up rule not being worth extra would have been a wish, just seeing as how that comes up so often and yet seems so popular to many folks.