Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › Thornkeep at Tower Games July and August

Thornkeep at Tower Games July and August

Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 170

I'm planning on running Thornkeep at Tower Games over a few weeks in July and August.

It would be very excellent to run the same party through this dungeon. 5 seats at each table. It is strongly recommended you bring a 2nd level PC to the first level of Thornkeep. First and last advice I will offer for this difficult dungeon.

For right now I'm going to schedule Thornkeep 1-3.

Part one - Accursed Halls - July 20th
Part two - Forgotten Labortories - August 3rd
Part three - Enigma Vaults - August 31st

Each level of this dungeon grants 3 XP aka one level in Pathfinder society. For more information on modules please refer to the PFS Guide to Organized play.
Ryan
TheBoldr
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 180
It is strongly recommended you bring a 2nd level PC to the first level of Thornkeep. First and last advice I will offer for this difficult dungeon.
I would mirror this not as a recommendation, but really a requirement. If you want your character to die and probably bring the rest of the party with you, bring a first level character.
Ben B.
user 43700482
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 10
I just signed up for all three scenarios. I am going to GenCon, however I see no difficulties in being able to play for extended sessions on Saturdays. I read the reviews on Paizo's website, and this module sounds like a lot of fun!
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 173
Robert, who has also played through Thornkeep 1-3, has volunteered to run a second set of tables of Thornkeep parallel to the first set of tables. So we are going to offer twice the fun at Tower. Sign up today!
jon d.
user 38495792
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 49
Looks like I'm getting some weekends off... not.