Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › Thornkeep, part one - Tower Games

Thornkeep, part one - Tower Games

Ben B.
user 43700482
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 11
I will be building my level 2 character today. I have only had ideas so far. The reason my character is level 2 is because I have chronicle sheets from scenarios I have GM'd.

Does anyone else experience sensory overload when trying to design a character? Perhaps it is just my perfectionist attitude, but I struggle with trying to decide what build to use. Weighing all options just seems to be a daunting task. I think I bite off more than I can chew.

I really love playing spellcasters and having characters that can be useful in a variety of situations. However with this monk character I think I will just try to build a character out of fun ideas vs a meta-gaming, min/max viewpoint.

I will update with a post later in the day with more specific information about my character.
Ben B.
user 43700482
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 12
Also is there any plans to continue running Thornkeep? I think I remember that subsequent sessions would be held weekly at the same time. So is part 2 being run Saturday July 27 at Tower Games as well? I should probably check my meetup schedule just to be sure.
Ryan
TheBoldr
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 198
Also is there any plans to continue running Thornkeep? I think I remember that subsequent sessions would be held weekly at the same time. So is part 2 being run Saturday July 27 at Tower Games as well? I should probably check my meetup schedule just to be sure.
Not weekly, but Sven has it scheduled through at least two months.
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 191
Also is there any plans to continue running Thornkeep?
http://www.meetup.com...­
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 192
Two tables of 5 entered. 9 returned to tell the tales of the Accursed Halls.