Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › GMs needed Saturday August 3rd at Tower Games

GMs needed Saturday August 3rd at Tower Games

Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 194
I need some two volunteers to run some tables at Tower on August 3rd.

One to run at Tier 1-5 scenario and one to run a higher Tier scenario.

For the lower Tier I was looking for anyone interested in running the Level 1 Module Murder's Mark.

For the higher Tier I could come up with a few suggestions.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 33
Sven,
how long do you think Murder's Mark will take? I am assuming we'd need to start at 11:00, but what would the total run time be (best guess)?
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 196
Six hours or less.
Erica L
user 46710282
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
I'll have to double-check my schedule, but I'm pretty sure I'd be available to GM at Tower on the 3rd. I'd be more comfortable running a lower level scenario, but I could do a higher level one (especially if I've already played/run it before).
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 197
I'll have to double-check my schedule, but I'm pretty sure I'd be available to GM at Tower on the 3rd. I'd be more comfortable running a lower level scenario, but I could do a higher level one (especially if I've already played/run it before).
I will email you a few suggestions of scenarios.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 35
Sven,
since it now looks like Robert will be available on this date to run his table of Thornkeep, I'll go ahead and volunteer to run the higher tier scenario. For "higher tier" are you thinking 3-7, 5-9, 7-11?

Perhaps Erica could run Murders Mark for you?

I'll scan through the list to find something that looks interesting.
Erica L
user 46710282
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
Sven,
since it now looks like Robert will be available on this date to run his table of Thornkeep, I'll go ahead and volunteer to run the higher tier scenario. For "higher tier" are you thinking 3-7, 5-9, 7-11?

Perhaps Erica could run Murders Mark for you?

I'll scan through the list to find something that looks interesting.
I've just been emailing Sven and settled on Penumbral Accords to run, which is 1-2, 4-5. I've played that before so I think I could do that if you wanted to run Murders Mark (which I haven't played before). Or we could switch. Or panic. >_>
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 199
Erica, you are still on for Penumbral.
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 203
All four tables are full for August 3rd. Would anyone like to run a higher tier scenario? Maybe 5-9 or 7-11?
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 204
Thanks Tim for offering to run Sniper in the Deep, August 3rd.