Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › Thornkeep: The Accursed Halls, 11AM July 27th @ YMB

Thornkeep: The Accursed Halls, 11AM July 27th @ YMB

Robert Edwin N.
RobertENies
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
Saturday July 27th I need three more players for Thornkeep: The Accursed Halls. (Tier 1-2) Ideally you'd have a 2nd level character as the possibility of death is very real.

We'll be starting at 11AM at Your Mom's Basement in White Bear Lake. Expecting the module to last 5.5 hours, start to finish, so we should be done with time to get dinner before the regular YMB game.
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 32
That's the one level that I haven't played (or have planned to play), because I missed that week.

If I have nothing else going on, perhaps I'll try and play, using Magnus, Paladin 2 of Abadar.
Andy C.
user 16372461
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 155
Do you have room me and possibly Dianna?
Robert Edwin N.
RobertENies
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
If you show up with her & Jack plays that gives me the intended 5 players.
Andy C.
user 16372461
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 156
We will be there
Jack B.
Silbeg
Osseo, MN
Post #: 36
As a follow-up, do we want this group to continue? I have already played the rest of the modules, but could run them (probably at Tower with the other Thornkeep). We'd need to get one more player for this, since I cannot play.

The next date would be August 3... please let me know ASAP, so that Sven can schedule.
Robert Edwin N.
RobertENies
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
I'm already GMing a table of Thornkeep: The Forgotten Lab on August 3rd at Tower. I'm happy to run part 2 again on another day. I've also played parts 2 and part 3, and come Saturday night I'll have played part 4 as well.
Kjersten G.
user 93748862
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 16
What is this Thornkeep I keep hearing about? I feel compelled to join in, but I guess I'm not sure what the schedule would look like to complete the series?

And the only level 2 character I have is an Aasimar druid/cleric with no strength, which I feel might not contribute effectively to any party venturing in a dungeon. Eh, maybe.
Sven
Barrel_Rider
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 202
What is this Thornkeep I keep hearing about?
http://paizo.com/sear...­
Robert Edwin N.
RobertENies
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 12
Thronkeep is a 5 part module which was created as an incentive to donate to the Pathfinder Online Kickstarter. It begins with the absolutely massive Accursed Halls, (1-2, but level 2's only should apply.) If you start at level 2, you can play parts 1-3 back to back and end at level 5... Assuming you survive, you'll want to gain 1 more level to get to 6 before tackling the 4th & 5th portions of the adventure.

Every level is rather dangerous, but that made for possibly the most fun I've had playing a PFS adventure. It's also fun to GM, so I plan to run it a few times.