addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

meh Message Board › Meetup details changed: Open Hack Night! -- Hackin a Mac!

Meetup details changed: Open Hack Night! -- Hackin a Mac!

Saint
user 14286508
Group Organizer
Helena, MT

So... we have an IMac now. Bought it for $22. We've delicately gutted it and now we just need to figure out how to put a nice 64bit motherboard/DVD/hardrive/powersupply in it. I think I'll run Windows on it just to keep the feud going. Let's get the IMac Up and running AMD/Windows system. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Maybe we'll have mercy and dual boot a Linux to it. I wonder what to name it...

It's so pretty!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/mthackers/events/50782862/­

When: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Meh Computer Club
1420 Gallatin Ave.
Helena, MT 59601
(406) 748-6634

This Meetup repeats every week on Thursday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.