We're celebrating 60th edition, after 5 years of monthly new tech events!
The Montreal NewTech Demos is a monthly free event where five new startups demo their latest product for 5 minutes followed by 5 minutes Q&A. Over the last 5 years, 230 startups have used MTLNewTech as a launch pad, unveiling their technology and product for the first time to an enthusiastic crowd.
Growing from humble gatherings to now sold-out events, we are now proud to help build a stronger Montreal startup scene, and connect tech entrepreneurs with engineers, investors, designers, and students.
Come celebrate the 60th edition with us!
* pplconnect (@ppl_connect) lets you access and use your smartphone from any device, without changing a thing.
* crowdbase (@crowdbase) is the next generation knowledge base
* lagoa (@lagoa) is a 3D Application Cloud platform
* BitCredits.io (@bitcredits) is a bitcoin payment processor for online commerce
* VenueSpot (@VenueSpot) Venues Bid for your event
* 6pm: doors open
* 6:45pm: First presentations. Each presenter will have 10min (5 for the demo + 5 for Q&A)
* 7.30pm At the end of the presentations, anybody can make a 30sec announcement to the group: introduce yourself, share what you're working, hiring, looking for a job, other events in Montreal, etc.
* 7.30pm Stay for networking!
Sponsored by SDEVM
The SDEVM, a Centre local de développement (CLD), offers and coordinates front-line accompaniment and networking, as well as technical and financial services.
Pierre Lafferrière will present ETS's new entrepreneurship program and the possibility of earning a $20,000 grant.