January 6, 2014 · 7:00 PM
Regular meetup for Game Designers - always on the first monday each month. We'll pick one advanced design topic for each meeting and discuss it in the group (talks / slides are very welcome). After that we'll hang out, share a few drinks and have a good time.
This month we want to improve the visibility of our local game designers & their games. In this Game Design Dojo some of us have the chance to show their games that are currently being developed by the Munich Indie community.The developer of every game will show some footage (video, demo and/or screenshots) and answer the following questions:
• What is your game about and what is its coolest feature?
• What was your inspiration/motivation?
• What was the biggest challenge?
And of course:Feel free to ask questions! Afterwards we will discuss and test the games (if possible).
• Mercury Shift 3D - Klonk Games
• Rebelware - José Rodolfo Freitas
• Aborakon - Uli
• Spectrum - perlinoid
• Cell Tune - Niklas Riewald
• Cabs vs. Helicopters - Flaucher's Finest
• Driving Reckless - vidiludi
• your game?
To show your game, please just post a comment here or send an email to [masked].