Abigail from Saucony will be hosting a "Love Your Run" wear test. There is sure to be lots of goodies.
Join us every Thursday evening at the Temecula store at 6PM for a fun run (or walk).
Mapped course with distance options of 3 miles to 6 miles. Reflective gear is highly recommended!!!
6 Reasons to participate:
1. Reward Points :
•Every adult participant will receive a "point card" and will accumulate points just for showing up!
•Get 1 point for walking through the front door of the Temecula store.
•Get 1 additional point for every new friend you bring with you!
•You will get a $35 RC Gift Certificate for every 20 points you accumulate PLUS a guaranteed discount of 20% on every regularly priced shoe and apparel purchase you make for the entire year of 2013. (Point card must be shown at time of purchases!)
2. Gift Certificate Raffle - Anyone who participates in our Thursday fun runs can enter our monthly raffle for a $50 Running Center Gift Certificate. Drawing will be held on the fourth Thursday of each month. You do not need to be present to win but you must participate to enter.
3. Weekly Rewards – We’d like to reward our Fun Run runners with special discounts, extra points and raffle prizes:
•Thursday #1 - Fun Run runners receive additional 20% on regularly priced merchandise (excluding electronics)
•Thursday #2 - Double Points on your punch card along with a raffle for prizes
•Thursday #3 - Fun Run runners receive an additional 20% on already reduced clearance items
•Thursday #4 - Gift Certificate raffle
•Thursday #5 - TBD
4. Wear Test Run Nights - we will announce this on our Facebook event calendar. Our partners will bring shoes for you to wear test on that night’s run. No purchase necessary.
5. Walkers are always welcome!
6. The best for last! - We will have an "End of the Year Grand Prize Party". The person who accumulates the most points during the year will win a free entry to any Rock N Roll Marathon or 1/2 Marathon of their choice (entry fee only). Every person will be responsible for maintaining their point cards for the year.