addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music/Tech meetup Message Board › Web recommendation for Music Festival?

Web recommendation for Music Festival?

Kelly d.
user 34264152
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

I need your help! I'm helping to pull together a 5000+ music festival in Singapore and need a website. I would like to use third party plugins combined with a standard platform like Tumblr or wordpress to get the programme, members area and ticket functionality. I was wondering if I get your thoughts on using Tumblr or wordpress as a primary website vs a custom CMS?
Thanks smile
Kelly Dance