addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY MusicTech Meetup Message Board › Unofficial CMJ NYC MusicWebTechnology Meetup

Unofficial CMJ NYC MusicWebTechnology Meetup

Seth H.
user 2570520
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello,

First of all, I'm writing to thank everyone for signing up to The Unofficial CMJ NYC MusicWebTechnology Meetup (UCMJNYCMWTMU for short, of course).

The group is shaping up well-- so far we have 15 members, and 8 have RSVP'ed for the event. We have 4 Applications in line to show but we are looking for more. I will announce the list next week, so if you have something you'd like to show, please let me know. If you have anyone in mind who might be interested in attending, please invite them: http://musicbiz.meetu...­ If you use a piece of software that you love, contact the developers!

Attendees don't just need to be techies. As much as I want our group to grow organically, the timing of our kick off couldn't be any better with CMJ in town. I hope we can attract anyone from a college student who loves HypeMachine, to an A&R person who is looking for a new way to promote a band. If you know someone in the biz, invite them.

Also cool: Meetup has great tools to help us promote: http://musicbiz.meetu...­ If you have a blog, feel free to add a badge like this one.

11 days and counting!

Seth